Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: AGP phone number?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wanting to request a Wishbook from AGPC, but does anyone know if there's a toll free number I can call? Please PM me if it's something that's not supposed to be posted here. Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am pretty sure this is it.
    1-877-AG PLACE
    Hope that helps!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I will try that in the morning.

    I know that's the number on the AG site, but I thought there might be more specific ones for AGPC or AGPNY. *shrugs*

    Thanks, MollyluvsMarshi! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    AGPNY number is 1-212-371-2220
    AGPC Number is 1-312-787-3883

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! But are those AGPC and AGPNY numbers toll free? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a toll free number for NY if you would like it. I still haven't found one for Chicago, though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by historylover:
    I have a toll free number for NY if you would like it. I still haven't found one for Chicago, though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •